Workin' and Dreamin'

Today I was able to work at the boutique I am interning at, alone! I was a little nervous at first, but the day ended up being really slow, so I enjoyed organizing the store, and putting outfits on mannequins. Let me tell you, the mannequin I worked with was feisty. She bitch slapped me in the face multiple times, so rude. The boutique carries plus sized clothes, probably the cutest stuff I have ever seen. I want some of the clothing so badly. I guess it is a good thing I can't buy them, I would spend so much money if that were the case. I am learning so much about owning your own small business, and it is really making me more and more excited to reach my career goal of having my own boutique one day. I have so many good ideas!


I made a few outfits of things I would wear. It is fun seeing something that looks unappealing on the hanger, then seeing it do a complete 180 when you put it on a body. Sometimes you can find your favorite clothes by trying on something you would pass by at a first glance!



ps, i am in desperate need of re dying my hair. I love being a fiery ginger, but I hate the upkeep, it fades sooooo quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment