OBSESSED.

Hulu has some damn fine programming right now. I am impressed. If you have not seen either of these shows, I suggest clearing your schedule and watching them now :)


I heard a lot about this show way back when I had a tumblr. I never listened to the hype, but I have finally given in. And a word of advice, drop everything and watch Misfits. That is an order. I am telling you, you will not regret it. This show, from the UK ( I swear all good shows come from Britan) is about a bunch of delinquent kids, ordered to do community service. Something crazy happens to change the course of their lives, and intense drama ensues. This show is scary, intense, funny, sexy, sad. I am addicted. Plus, I am in love with one of the characters, the awkward loner Simon, who of course is in my eyes the sexiest.



I can't even describe the show Wilfred. You have to see it for yourself. It is completely original and hilarious. Give it a chance, you will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment