What I've Been Up To

I've been up since 6:30 this morning! That is extremely early for me, seeing as I have been waking up at around 11 since I've been home from college. It felt good though, I have gotten so much done today already! What a concept! Here is what my day has looked like so far.

I've been putting the finishing touches on my tote bags, they look awesome! The floral print is a sneak peak of one of the bags, the other two designs are not as girly. All of the bags have a different fabric on the inside and outside, it is so fun to choose! Also, that beautiful Huskystar is my trusty sewing machine. I love her. She sits next to my bed all day everyday. I have just decided that her name is Reba. Good ol' Reba never lets me down.


My sister and I made cupcakes for a family friend who just had brain surgery to remove a large tumor. It is crazy how life can change in an instant like that. One minute he was healthy, the next minute he was in extremely intensive brain surgery! Really makes you evaluate your life, let me tell ya. These cupcakes were fun to make. The cake is lemon with fresh blackberries, and the frosting is cream cheese, made light pink. They are the bomb.

My cute doggie wanting to desperatly go outside. You can see the yearning in his eyes, it breaks my heart he is so cute. This picture looks much better in black and white than color, because the glass on our doors is appallingly dirty, and the B & W helps a teeeny bit. Not really.

Happy Friday. C'est le Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment