Gettin' Thrifty

Time and time again I come to the sad realization that my photography skills are seriously lacking. Ohhh well. I went thrift shopping the other day at Value Village. The Value Village in Redmond can either be a hit or miss, and this time it was a hit. I tried on at least 2o awesome items, but due to my lack of $$$$, i could only choose a few. I left with a really cool skirt, (the rose floral print one.) It is super long, and has buttons down the front. I am contemplating hemming it to make it a bit more modern, but a part of me really enjoys the Amish look. I also got that black and white floral top. It is meant to be a shirt, seeing as it is XL, but I wear it as a dress. It looks really cool belted and with some tights. I really need to go thrift shopping more, and to Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters less.


also, is this not the most beautiful thing? I bet he would look so good with a beard ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment