1950's Dreamin

Sometimes you find inspiration at 3 AM and just gotta blog it. While browsing wedding blogs, I stumbled upon this wedding on 100 Layer Cake. I pretty much died and went to heaven when I saw this wedding. The 1950's are one of my favorite decades for fashion and music, and this couple made the wedding feel retro without being tacky. The bride's dress is beautiful, not to mention her awesome red hair. And don't even get me started on the groom. Slicked back greaser hair styles are always a good look, I'm telling ya.

Take notes, future husband, this is how things will be done.

1 comment:

  1. *gasp* That is my dream wedding. I think I'll join you in dying and going to heaven! The colors in that wedding are fantastic as are what I can only assume are the bridesmaid dresses. Thank you for finding this and sharing it! I'm totally bookmarking this post for future reference haha!

    ReplyDelete