Stuff I love Monday!

I hope everyone had a good Monday! I did! I went to the Nordstrom sale and picked up a bunch of clothes that are good for the summer, and into the fall! I am excited. Maybe I will even do a blog post about them :) But for now, here are some things I am currently diggin' this evening!


Teeny tiny living spaces. The independent, loner, hermit in me would love to live in the woods in this tiny cabin. The bedroom loft above the little kitchen is what sold me on this. Heaven.


Vespas! And vintage Vespa posters. When I was driving today the most beautiful man drove past me in a Vespa, and I may or may not have followed him for a while. I kinda need to be on the back of one of those babies with a man taking me somewhere wonderful.



Charley's Tumblr might just be the best thing I have ever seen. She is beyond gorgeous, has amazing tattoos (check out her unicorn tat <3) and has awesome style. I don't know whether I want to be her, be her best friend, or make out with her. Probably all three.


Seattle girl bands FTW. Lemolo, ur good.


2 comments:

  1. you followed him, ohmylawd hilarious. absolutely hilarious. i dig it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Lemolo. You should check out Pickwick and campfire ok if you haven't already. They aren't girl seattle bands but they are pretty darn amazing.

    xo
    Tabatha

    ReplyDelete