Triumph!

Tonight I am going out with some of my favorite people in the entire world to do one of my entire things in the entire world. Who are these people, and what am I doing?!? I am going out with some of my best gay friends and we are going to a drag show! I seriously love and respect drag queens so much, they are beautiful and fascinating and talented and hilarious. I can't wait, this night has been a long time coming. So for tonight, I have been trying to figure out what to wear, it is a crucial part of my night to be dressed perfectly. If you know me, you know I hate wearing jeans. So it was quite shocking when I decided to put on the one pair of jeans I do own. I bought them at the beginning of senior year. When I put them on, yeah, they were a little snug, but damn, I liked it. So I might be brave and wear them tonight. and who knows? I am inspired to go out and buy some new jeans! What is this world coming to!?


Sheer joy in my face after wearing these puppies. Thanks to photo booth, they look black, but they are really just a dark indigo blue. Pretty nice stuff.


Also, I never wear heels. I am not good at walking in them at all, I look like such a fool. But I found amazing black velvet thick heeled pumps at Urban Outfitters on sale, and I had to get them. They really do look amazing with the jeans, and I think my tattoo looks badass.

I've read from numerous bloggers that if you have problems finding jeans, you should go to Levi's. I have had problems with jeans my entire life. Being short and not pin thin leads to weird issues. I usually find that my jeans are always too long, and sometimes too big in the booty, which is depressing. But Levi's has soooooo many options. They have petite jeans, which is a god send for little midgets like myself. No more going to the seamstress to get them hemmed! Also, they have amazing skinny jeans, because lets be honest, who wears boot cut anymore? So not hip.




2 comments:

  1. jeans jeans jeans.
    you look good. those heels are sick.
    I went to a drag show on sunday night and saw manila luzon. i was so star struck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THOSE HEELS!
    Also, I wear boot cut jeans haha because I am NOT hip. They cover my steel toed boots, and I like the way they look over my sperrys. I am SUPER LAME, give me your style.

    ReplyDelete