A little DIY

Since I have come to the realization I won't be getting a summer job, I've decided to become crafty. Literally, I am going to spend my time doing crafts until I die. I've been sewing tote bags for a while, and I am picking that back up. Once I have perfected the bag again, I will probably be selling them, so if you are interested, hit me with a text. I am also scouring the web for fun project restyles, I have been so inspired! I only hope to one day have enough creativity as Veronika from Tick Tock Vintage. She is amazing!



I was just at the fabric store yesterday, and I tried to buy some suede, but it was about 20 dollars a yard! whaaaaaaat. Going to a thrift store to get fabric swatches from random clothes is such a smart, cheap alternative.


come on, this is seriously amazing. It just goes to show you that with a little DIY hard work, anything you can get at a thrift store can be transformed into something cute. I want to try!

also, I am convinced this is one of the most beautiful songs eveeeer. I can't stop listening to every live version of Conor J O'Brien on youtube. So good!

1 comment:

  1. I wanna do bunches of DIY things this summer too!! Girl, if you wanna do a giveaway with one of your tote bags do you have an etsy account? it would be a great situation if you are down.

    ReplyDelete