4th of July!

I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July, mine was interesting. My dad is quite the pyro, and he played a little prank on me in the morning. He bought a huge smoke bomb, and lit it under my car, so when I went outside my car was smoking like no other, it looked like it was about to explode. I couldn't get mad at him because it was his birthday, but Terry. I will be getting you back.

My sister and I decided to make fourth of july red velvet cupcakes. They were made from scratch, were super easy, and turned out quite delicious. They were a little too bright red for my liking, but it seemed appropriate for the holiday. We topped em with some home made cream cheese frosting and they were all gone by the end of the night!



I went to one of my best friend's houses for a party. Sadly he wasn't there because he thinks he is too cool and went to Florida, but I still had fun anyways. There was much pranking, mischief, and drinking involved. Which is always the case when it comes to my family. After having to take my dad home ( lets just say he had a little too much fun) we lit fireworks and all that other fun stuff. My sister and I tried to take cool sparkler pictures, but we didn't really know what we were doing and were too lazy to figure out how to do it right. They were on the verge of looking extremely cool though.



My sister looks like a wizard. I love that picture.

1 comment:

  1. those cupcakes look TOO good. yum. I am so bad at baking & cooking & making anything, I am jealous, girl. Happy fourth (sorry I am late)

    ReplyDelete