Stuff I love Sunday!


I scoured the interwebz, thought about things I love in my life currently, and found this is what makes me happy! And I hope it makes you happy!

Goldendoodles. I really, really, really want an English Bulldog and name him Dude. But this precious little shaggy thing makes me rethink everything. If I had a Goldendoodle I would name him Moe. This guy just looks like a Moe. I think it is his eyes.


Steak Tartare. Now, some of you may think this is nasty as hell, and I wouldn't blame you. I mean, the concept of eating raw meat is a little frightening. I tried it in France for the first time and fell in love. Tartare is one of my favorite foods ever. I like anything raw really. Tartare is served best with a quail egg yolk, that you pour on top and mix in. MMmmmMMMm. I took this photo at French Bistro in Portland, which sadly, has shut down.


Almost every girl I know loves Audrey Hepburn. But I've taken a whole new liking to her. Of course I have seen Breakfast at Tiffany's, who hasn't? Now, thanks to all of my free time, I am reading the book by Truman Capote. I love, love, love it so far. It is fun to have a clear image of Holly Golightly in my mind when I am reading. I also love her eye makeup in this photo.




Tyler the Creator's tweets are priceless. There are no words. Following him was a good choice.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Last but not least, a little playlist of music and artists I've been enjoying at the moment. I think my favorite song is the one by CocoRosie. The song is so creepy, but at the same time, super relaxing. Slip on some bigass expensive headphones and lay on your bed and close your eyes and listen to that song. It is bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment