Stuff I love Sunday!


This cute little dress. So adorable for a little girl, but seriously. I need one of those in my size.


The Head and the Heart can do no wrong. They made these stickers a while ago, and while the majority of the time I favor Portland over Seattle, Washington will always be home. This decal always reminds me of my favorite THATH lyric, "you're already home where you feel loved." They need to make more of these puppies because my laptop feels sad without it.


The blog Sunshine and Carousels has probably the most awesome cupcake recipes I have ever seen. I want to try every single one of them before the summer is over. For my first one, I think I am going to make the Berry Lemonade cupcakes. Those look like summer time heaven.




If you have not seen the 3 part interview series Stephen Colbert does with Jack White, shame on you. Its on Hulu, it is hilarious, and you will love it. I mean, I loooooved it. When I am bored I go and watch it. Jack White is extremely attractive. Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. That dress is supah cute, and so is that little girl. yay for cupcakes, berry lemonade? umm sounds amazing.

    off to go look up that Stephen Colbert video now..

    ps i just dyed my hair purple.

    ReplyDelete