What I've Been Doing


Well, a whole lot of nothing, that is what. Don't get me started on the job search :/ It is a challenge, though I do have two interviews this week. I am trying really hard, but at the same time, I am extremely nervous. I have a lot of fun things planned for the summer. A friend from Chicago is coming to visit, I am going camping or to Nashville ( these trips are on the same days and I can't decide) and I am also going on a family vacation to Whistler. I convinced my family to go there so I can get tipsy with my parents. Not kidding. I am conflicted with the fact that if I get a job, I probably won't be able to do all these fun things, and if I don't have a job, I won't have as much fun because I will be broke as hell and depressed. WHAT IS MY LIFE.

so bad at mirror pictures. I hate mirrors.

So, what have I been up to other than sulking at watching too much Grey's Anatomy? Well, I went to Pike's Place Market the other day with an old friend, and we saw the lovely Seattle band Hey Marseilles play a free show. If you have not heard of them, check them out. These boys are all so talented and play wonderful music. Not to mention they are extremely attractive :) Me and my friend were debating over which one we would want to marry. Its tough.





No comments:

Post a Comment