My Dad.

In my not so fun years of being me, (freshman and beginning of sophomore year) I was not super nice to my dad. I was a little beyotch, let me tell you. We fought a lot, and it was all my fault 99.9 % of the time. We didn't really see eye to eye on things. Now that I am older, wiser, smarter, and more awesomer, I have come to realize my dad and I are not that different, and he is a complete inspiration to me. My dad is the goofiest, most awkward, kind hearted man I have ever met in my life. While in college, he would send me picture messages throughout the day, every day, of funny stuff he would come across. He would call me just when he knew a song I liked was on the radio. He told me stories about my beloved dog. My dad goes above and beyond to make sure I am happy, and for that I am so lucky. He gave me the opportunity to move to a different state to go to school, just so I can be the person I want to be and so I can explore my interests. He supported me when I was apprehensive, and gave me strength when I felt alone in college. Without my dad, I would probably be a boring, sad, prostitute. And that is the truth.



1 comment:

  1. i love him too! ahhh they're great stock, the elders... i see the same thing between my mom & i (fights, realizations, etc... suckiness then happiness!)

    PS love his shirt

    ReplyDelete