Sorry Guys!

So, I am home. Back in Woodinville for the summer. And, to be honest, I couldn't be more unhappy. Being jobless, living in the guest bedroom with no privacy, and with my parents makes me want to kill myself. I'VE ONLY BEEN BACK FOR FOUR DAYS. Lord help me. Anyways, I have not been up to too much, just job hunting, and organizing my bedroom. I tried to take my room and make it as "me" as possible, and I feel like I did a pretty good job.


I do love my little window seat reading center. Probably will be utilizing it a lot in the upcoming months. Suggest books for me to read please!
Yes, that is a unicorn pinata. I was asked to prom with it over a year ago, and I can't seem to get rid of the guy. Future hoarder right here y'all!


I also dyed my hair back to crazy red. It will be this way for a long time. I have put my hair through so much trouble and damage, a little TLC will do it some good. Plus I feel really sassy with this color, I love it.

I plan on beginning to update my blog more, and making it more interesting this summer, so bear with me :)

5 comments:

  1. love the pinata! don't worry about anything, i spent a summer jobless & basically just volunteered at some charities... if you have an NMSS chapter see if you can help out there!
    it doesn't pay, but it looks reallyyy good on your resume when you apply for a real job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anna, I've been reading your blog for a while now so I guess it's time to introduce myself. I'm Mélissa, I'm from France and I did a summer trip in Seattle 3 years ago, where I get to meet Connor. I don't remember when exactly, but I was looking at some of his pictures (on Facebook) one day, and I noticed a girl who liked to change her hair color very often, so I cliked on her profil and it was you, and then I found out you had a blog. It's weird I guess, but I was curious and I start reading your posts. You look like a very creative and nice girl and I like that you're very intrested in French !
    I look forward to reading you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey love -- i have some book suggestions for you! I don't know how dark you like your books, or if you even like dark books but:

    The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
    A Field of Darkness by Cornelia Read
    The Crazy School by Cornelia Read (sequel)
    On Folly Beach by Karen White
    On Mystic Lake by Kristin Hannah (set in Washington state!)

    Let me know if you need more, I have a huge list of books I need to read this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mélissa- Thank you so much for the kind words! That is so cool that you know Connor, I love that boy to death. Where exactly in France are you from? also, you should friend request me on Facebook :)

    Kate- I am dyiiiiiing, but I know things will work out in the end. Also, thanks for the book list. The darker the better actually, haha. I plan on going to the library tomorrow so I will check some of those out! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ! I'm from Mâcon it's a little town in burgundy, surronded by wine growing ! And I moved in Lyon to study, it has been three years now !

    I have requested you as a friend on Facebook =). My picture is a triton, don't worry I'm a biology student and I'm kind of obsessed with this nice animal at the moment !

    ReplyDelete