Annaz are Awesome

I am sitting here, in my dorm room that is torn to pieces, just waiting to be packed up, and I am supposed to be studying. As fun as it is to read my general business book in hopes to ace my test tomorrow, I can't help but make summer road trip playlists and dream about my future. What else is new? I have a job interview for an easy summer job as a doggie walker and play person at a fancy schmancy dog boarding facility right near my house. Pretty sure I will get that job, thank the good lord.

In other news, I went to see this awesome singer named Anna Calvi in concert last Friday. There was barely anyone at the venue, and I was seriously blown away by how amazing she was. She was so soft spoken, but really turned it on when she was performing. Pretty much solidifies the fact that every Anna of the world is badass.

1 comment:

  1. It almost sounds like she is saying Isabel! win! I really like the beginning of that song.

    ReplyDelete