Oopsies!

Sorry I have not posted in a while! I've been so busy. My dad and my friend Runyon came to visit me this weekend, so I spent time with them. My dad came down to bring my car, so I can pack up all my stuff and drive back by myself. It will be interesting. Four more days until back home. :(

In better news, I had an AWESOME day yesterday. With my car, comes time to go to cool places. Me and some ballers went to Cannon Beach, one of my favorite places in the world. It was a fun little road trip, and a freaking gorgeous day.

These photos were taken on an Iphone! Can you believe it?! That app is magic.




Such a fun day! At a random Dairy Queen in the middle of nowhere, a biker gang rolled in while we were there! My brave friend Isabelle asked them if we could take pictures on their bikes, and they were so nice and excited about it! One female biker took our photo and told us to yell "BITCHEZZ" while she snapped the photo. This is Isabelle lookin' way cute and badass. Such a funny wonderful memory! I will miss her when she moves back to Minneapolis :(

1 comment:

  1. eeep! you're the best, and that was a super good description.

    ReplyDelete