Progress.

Hello y'all! Things are looking up for me right now! I just got a super fun little internship at an adorable plus sized clothing store as a "social media/marketing" intern. I am loving the position. I am basically blogging new styles and trends, and working the twitter and the facebook. It is super fun and such a great experience. It is a blessing and a curse that the boutique is plus sized. The store sells the cutest clothes ever, but I can't buy any of them because they don't fit my midget frame. This is a good thing though, I really shouldn't be spending any money!

Today we had a little photo shoot in the store. I got to take the pictures, and I felt really important :) Here are a couple shots from the shoot. More will be on the store's facebook and blog, I will put the links up in a little bit.

some nice boob shots





I styled this look from some of the used clothing in the store. Loove the soft colors, ruffle collar and polka dots :)


In other news, my little sister (who looks older than me) had her first formal! I did her hair and makeup, and helped her pick out her dress when she came down for a visit to Portland. Her and her super stylish friend Caroline look so freaking cute here. Such a proud older sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment