Cute and Modest

Lately I have found my self really drawn to 50's style clothing. I really like the modest femininity of a longer, knee grazing dress or skirt that has a bit of a flare to it. Call me crazy, but I think it is sexier than tight bandage dresses or teeny tiny denim shorts or whatever some girls get away with wearing these days. Or maybe I am just bitter that I can't pull of those looks. Who knows. These dresses are all from Modcloth. I swear, if I actually had money, I would spend pretty much all of it on that freakin' site.






On an unrelated note, I totally decided the song I am going to walk down the aisle to on my wedding day. NO. It is not weird that I have already decided this being 19 years old.

Penny & The Quarter's, You and Me



1 comment:

  1. anna!! I miss you! Those dresses are super cute. especially the 1st and 3rd. Ok so, I just got a twitter and I have no idea what I am doing. Well I made one like a while ago but I never used it hahaha. so anyways I will never get to you/madeline status.. you guys are the ultimate tweeters.

    ReplyDelete