Pizza Lunch

Today is boring, so I made a pizza flat bread thingy for lunch! I am in no means a cook at all, so this was a stretch from my usual peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I just used a bunch of stuff that we had in the kitchen. Luckily, we had this really yummy multigrain flat bread pre packaged thing, it was quite tasty.


The ingredients. Fresh basil my dad grows, pesto, parmesan and mozzarella cheese, olive oil.



I loooove cheese. Good cheese that is, don't give me any american cheese crap, I will probably bitch slap you with it while projectile vomiting. That being said, something about fresh mozzarella gives me the heeby jeebies. Look at it. Runny and watery and blubbery. I didn't end up using the fresh good stuff, I used a teeny bit of packaged. Which tasted fine. And I didn't throw up. So that is good.



Before. om nom nom nom.


My cat wanting to escape. Breaks my heart that we didn't make her an outdoor cat. She loves adventure, that little psychopath.


Finished product. Eaten by me and my sister in a matter of minutes. Deeeeelicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment