Amtrak FTW

Sorry I've been so MIA the past couple days, a girl gets busy with life sometimes! For those of you who don't know, I currently live in Portland, but am from Woodinville, Washington. This weekend I decided to come home for some random things. The way I come home is by train, and it is wonderful. It takes about three and a half hours. Today was a particularly lovely train ride because it was GORGEOUS out. I realize why I put up with all the rain on the west coast, days like this are so worth being patient.

The Portland train station. Undergoing major construction, but cool non the less.


Chillin' in business class like a pimp.

After my dad picked me up from the train, we had to go to a super secret fancy schmancy car place to pick up my dad's Porsche. Whenever I go there, I feel like I am in a super hero movie, when the superhero goes to look at all the top gadgets and cars and things.. It is essentially a giant warehouse, completely white on the inside, filled with the most expensive cars in the entire world. I couldn't even take picture of the inside. That is how top secret it is. While we were there, we visited my dad's old Porsche, that he totaled in a car accident. We are selling the salvageable parts, so the car was completely gutted and looked really really sad.




No comments:

Post a Comment