Stuff I Love Sunday!

This weekend flew by. Being home is an experience I treasure so much, since moving out. My family is so dysfunctionally hilarious, I am so in love with it. Us crazy Cookes know how to drive each other crazy and have way too much fun. I am now on the train, so ready to go back to Portland and finish up my freshman year. It is so crazy to think I have only six weeks until I move out of Broadway 412. Time flies.

Anyways, here are some things I love and need in my life!


This gorgeous Portland poster. I want this framed and in my house next year, please.


Michelle William's hair. She rocks the platinum blonde pixie cut like no other woman can. I wish I was brave enough/pretty enough to do something like that without looking manly. I cannot wait to go back to blonde hair for the summer.


Pink, vintage mini cooper. My dream car.


future husband take note, my engagement ring(s) should look like this :)

1 comment:

  1. I love Michelle's hair. I really wish I could pull off hair that short.
    My Heart Blogged

    ReplyDelete