4/20

It makes me laugh to see all the statuses regarding 4/20 on facebook. I mean, I have no problem with marijuana whatsoever, but I think all the posts calling it "the best day of the year" is a little much. In my opinion. Or maybe I am always just a little bitter because April 20th happens to be my mother's birthday, so I never got to toke up. Riiiight. Either way, it is Wednesday and I am stressed, thanks to procrastination. (What else is new?)

I am really happy I got a twitter, because the people I follow lead me to find really great amazing things, like the new lookbook for shop Ruche. The theme is Basket of Sweets, and the clothes are just so damn cute I want to rob that online store. If that is possible.

These are my top 3 favorite looks



I found this map on Pinterest last night, and I thought it was pretty accurate. I especially enjoy the fact that the two states I've lived in are full of rainy hipsters, which is true.





One more thing. How freaking cute is this guy? I can't wait to get an English Bulldog of my own. I am naming him Dude. Just callin' it right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment