Gettin' Crafty

In the spirit of spring, I decided to do a little arts and crafts project to spruce up my dorm. One of my goals is to become more creative in my spare time. To supply my endevor, I went to the mecca of adorable crafting, Paper Source. I spent way too much time in that store, talking with employees and looking through all the prints. I may or may not have been late to class.... Don't tell.

Being a generally unartistic person made this seemingly easy project difficult. I wanted to cut out my name in big sparkly pink letters, and it took me numerous tries to get the block letters just the way I wanted them. They look very amateur, but overall I think they turned out okay. I also wanted to make a little flag garland out of the excess paper I had, and I am really proud of how it turned out. So simple and cute.

Finished Product:



I think I done did a good job! The day I get my own apartment, I will be a crafty creation fiend.

No comments:

Post a Comment