Spring Term Bitches

This is my forced happy face. Its the start of a new term, which is always exciting. A fresh start with new classes is always nice, but after time its the same old procrastination stress routine. I decided to wear this floral westerny button up dress to show how desperate I am for beautiful spring weather in Portland. It is somewhat sunny today, but there are tons of grey clouds, which makes me want to hit something. In other news, I am wearing four different stud earrings because I can never keep the pairs together. I am a mess.


On a completely unrelated and profanity laced note, I miss Skins UK like no other. I've watched every single episode of every single season, and I am going through withdrawls. That show is my life. One of my personal favorite moments, comes from a fiery ginger, Katie Fitch. She is my spirit animal, I wish I was as badass as she is. Here is her best moment of all time. God, I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment