True Love

I know I've blabbed on and on about my favorite band, The Avett Brothers, but I think it is time to do it again. Especially since they announced they are coming to Everett AND Salem over the summer. My goal is to go to both shows, but I doubt that will be possible. I am looking for people to go with, so if you wanna, let me know!

I can't describe my love for this band. Scott and Seth Avett have crazy talent and passion for their music, you can see it in every live performance. Their music is country bluegrass without being annoying and in your face, its easy. When the two harmonize, it is a miracle. Every. Single. Time. It also helps that Scott is probably the most attractive man I have ever seen in my entire life. Something about his style and that beard, I die. A little bit of banjo goes a long way.





Paranoia in B-Flat Major, one of their more energetic songs





No comments:

Post a Comment