Four Eyes

Got some new spectacles today! They were the first ones I tried on at the store, and I knew they were the ones. You can't tell by the lovely photobooth quality pictures, but they start out dark navy blue on the top, and eventually fade into a lovely tortoise pattern. Also, there is a boy who works at the optometrist who is lovely and adorable and I have a school girl crush on him. My mom heard a rumor he is gay, so dreams crushed. Also, story of my life, pining for gay boys.





Also, you should check out this lovely live version of Young Glass by Hey Rosetta! They are an amazing band that I love very much!


2 comments:

  1. great glasses annaaaa! also I like the change of your blog. lookin' good. I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your glasses & your gay.

    ReplyDelete