Feathers and Arrows

Today has been interesting. I am not on the best terms with my parents right now, so there is a bit of tension in the house. I went to my dad's office today to help him move all of his stuff to a newer, nicer office. Some sort of punishment for my most recent sins. Then I went to pick up my new glasses!! They are really freaking cute, I am so in love with them. I will post a picture later, I look icky right now and don't feel like photoboothin.

In other news, I found this amazing etsy shop! Little Pancakes has such simple, pretty creations, I want to scoop all of them up! These are a few of my favorites.


I love anything amethyst, it is my birth stone. I am also a big fan of feathers, I have a feather tattoo on my foot and it means a lot to me. The arrow necklace I found really inspiring, I have a tattoo idea brewing with that baby. The tattoo also involved my favorite lyric from a song by, who else, The Head and the Heart. For now, my lips are sealed on that one!

2 comments:

  1. looks great! also: love the arrows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you I have learn a new word today : Feather ! Those things earrings are so cut !

    ReplyDelete