Catch Up!

Hello everyone! My blogging break has been nice, my summer really got crazy, and the transition into fall is looking even crazier. Big news! I signed the lease to my first apartment! It is a perfect little studio off NW 23rd (which is an awesome, adorable and SAFE part of Portland.) I am going down this weekend to move in some of my belongings and to go vintage furniture shopping. Words cannot describe how excited I am for this! I can't wait to share my space when I am finished!

Here are a few photos from my summer!

I went to Whistler with my family and one of my best friends ever! The week consisted of a lot of drinking, (obsessed with long island iced teas.) We went on crazy gondolas, went ziplining through the forest, and even went clubbing, which was such a fail. At one point we were in the village enjoying mojitos and a black bear came down from the woods and was walking around. He was such a little cutie.

Most disgusting picture of me ever. I didn't know I was capable of making such a face. In my defense, Connor was lifting the safety bar on the ski lift, giving me panic attacks.


I went camping! I know this doesn't look like camping, but I honestly spent most of my time in town than out in the "wilderness." Every year my family and some friends go camping at Fort Worden, which is in Port Townsend, Washington. I have fallen head over heels in love with this little coastal town. the downtown area reminds me a lot of Portland, just condensed to one little street. I have convinced myself I will live there one day!



aaaand last but not least, here is a little sneak peak of my apartment building! I fell in love with it the moment I saw it, it feels like fate. The building was built in the 1920's. My studio has hardwood floors, a walk in closet, an awesome adorable kitchen. My lease is for a year, so come down an visit me!



2 comments:

  1. aww yayay on the apartment! your vaycay looks like it was lots of fuuuun! I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay so exciting. I know right where your apartment is (not being creepy :) ) it's a great area you will love it. And your close to lush my faveorite bath place.

    Happy moving.
    Tabatha

    ReplyDelete