WWCRTW?


So I know I talk about The Head and the Heart to no end, I am sure you are used to it. But now I am talking about one member in particular, the one I love so very much, Charity Rose Thielen. Everything about this woman is so beautiful to me, I can only hope to be as wonderful as she is one day. She plays violin and sings in the band. Her voice takes my breath away, it is so unique. If you want to hear her at her best, check out Winter Song or Rivers and Roads, live. The recorded album doesn't do her justice, live she is just amazing. Other than being completely talented musically, she has the best style I have ever seen. I love, love, love, love it. Rarely does she wear jeans. She is always in some sort of amazing vintage dress or high waisted skirts, or maxi skirts, lovely sweaters, and don't even get me started on her shoes. Recently, while shopping or just getting dressed in the morning I think WWCRTW? What would Charity Rose Thielen Wear? I promise I am not a creep, I just really admire this girl.

find her out of the crowd of cute boy band members and appreciate her style :)





No comments:

Post a Comment