You are my Sunshineee.

It is a miracle! The sun is shining today and it is absolutely gorgeous. Unfortunately for me, I have had class all day, and now I have a business plan that I must work on for the majority of the evening. Sigh. I did manage to sun bathe in the park blocks for a little bit, and snapped a few pretty summer shots. I can't believe we only have 3 weeks left of school! I signed up for my walk through and check out process for my dorm. Saying goodbye to freshman year will be such a bittersweet experience for me! Though I am very excited for the future and to move on in my life. Meeting with my academic advisor last night really got me really pumped, and nervous to apply for the Portland State School of Business. The classes I have to take my sophomore year to be eligible to apply are extremely intimidating, but necessary. (I have to take business finance and statistics, and math makes me want to cry, I am not even kidding.... I cried over math so many times in high school.) Thank god I have the summer to get my mind of school and just have fun, I have a lot of great things lined up for myself!


Feels like summer!

1 comment:

  1. your pictures are fabulous!!! :) you should look and see if PSU offers a thing like study partners or a free tutoring service. at auburn the library pays students who are good at math, science, etc to tutor other students for an hour a week... it's called Study Partners haha

    ReplyDelete