Stuff I Love Monday!



Two back to back posts in one day, look at me go! I am doing this because I have good stuff to talk about, and I know this next week I will not have a lot of time to be bloggin'. Next week is finals/deadlines/the death of me. Not to mention I have to start packing, and I have a packed weekend of fun things to do because it is my last weekend in Portland :( I don't want to leave. Anyways, this Stuff I Love Monday is personal stuff in my life that I am currently diggin'!


My hair! I love my hair! Which is quite rare, actually. I went a little crazy and put some purple in along with the pink, and I like the way it turned out. I am slowly turning into a unicorn. The color is only on one side, and underneath my blonde, but it sure is tempting to do more. I probably shouldn't do that though, for I am going to be a nanny this summer and can't look super crazy!
My summer ankle boots! They are wicker and breathable and just are badass and have a pointed toe and are super comfy. They also go with a lot of outfits I have planned. I got them a couple years ago and never really wore them, but this summer will be their real time to shine.

My beloved Macbook Pro. Like everything else in my life, my Macbook has become a jumble of crazy clutter, and I love it. I love the stickers on my baby, it gives it so much character. My newest sticker is the equality one from the Human Rights Campaign, that I got yesterday. It goes quite well with my unicorn vomiting a rainbow that I got from Portland State's Queer Resource Center.

1 comment: