Quick Update

I am so indecisive as of late. I have changed my blog background a bajillion times. I keep on finding great images, and can never make up my mind, but I feel like this floral one is here to stay. This week is going to be full of academics, which is important. I have not been the best student lately, and with spring term almost over and finals quickly approaching, it is now time for me to buckle down. I have also decided I am not spending any money all week, which, though difficult, is very possible. (This means more watery dining hall frozen yogurt and no more evening trips to the deliciously addicting Lucky Spoon frozen yogurt heaven.)



I hope everyone is having a lovely Monday. The sun just came out from behind a cloud and the park blocks are glowing green, it is amazing. Reason number 252343 why I love Portland. Anyways, I will end this post with a photo of my absolute favorite thing, bearded men wearing glasses and flannel. Swooon.


1 comment:

  1. you have frozen yogurt on campus? yeah see, you can't complain about that because we do not...

    ReplyDelete