Next Fall

Today has been frustrating beyond belief. I had to wake up early to sign up for fall classes, and it was a disaster. A lot of the classes I planned on taking were full, and my schedule is intesne and long and strange and did I mention I HATE prerequisite classes?!?!

Tuesdays & Thursdays
12:00-1:50 French
2:00-3:50 Probability and Statistics
4:40-6:30 Principles of Economics (Micro)

Online Class
Popular Culture & Mentor Session

At this point, I am going for a BFA in Business Administration and Management, but who knows, that can change, I am always changing my mind. I am also extremely nervous to take an online course. Portland State has this intensive University Studies system, in which we are to take certain courses every year, leading to a large senior capstone project. All of the Sophomore Inquiry required courses on campus that I wanted to take were full, so i I decided to do one online. I really hope it goes well. I decided to only take classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays because it will help me get a desperately needed job. Next year I really want to have more of an adult experience, working, going to school, not living in dorms, being more self sufficient. We will see how that goes...


1 comment:

  1. your last class on TR sounds HORRIBLE! that time is vicious, i definitely can attest to that... i had a class from 3:30 to 5:25 once a week -- worst time ever. i could never pay attention and i never did any work for it because it was only once a week! scheduling sucks

    ReplyDelete