Film Festival

Today is fun! Yesterday was fun! I am having so much fun! I should be stressed over finals, which I will be shortly, but there are just too many fun things going on right now to be worried all the time. My friend Madeline, is a wonderful film maker, and she entered a short silent film she made into a local festival. Yesterday we went to the Hollywood Theater to view it, along with some of the other finalist films. The theater was awesome, and there was a live organ player playing along with the silent films. I wish I had a link to Madeline's film, it was filmed at PSU at night and is creepy as hell. The film finalists (crossing my fingers that Madeline's gets choosen) will be judged by Gus Van Sant and Chuck Palahniuk! So cool! After the screening, my friend Christian got interviewed all official like.


Look at this crazy Voodoo billboard! We had to pose in front of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment