Events.

My weekend is going to be Four Loko madness. These are probably the worst alcoholic beverages I have ever had in my entire life. I love being a college student. $3.50 death traps are all I can afford :( A friend who used to go to Portland State is coming to stay with me for the weekend! Her and I always got into too much trouble, so it will be interesting to see how this weekend turns out.


Today me and my friends had a girls sushi lunch. We had all been craving sushi for days, and lovely Sushi Land was the perfect way to spend the afternoon. I always get the same thing, I am a glutton for some spicy tuna rolls. I ended up getting 4 plates, but could have had about 400. Sushi is so yummy.





1 comment:

  1. there's a place in Charlotte called Cowfish that serves burgers & sushi.... i will never forget the one i ordered last summer --- to die for!

    ReplyDelete