Super Secret Super Fun.

Last night was a really good night guys. Like, super duper good. Me and my friends Josh and Madeline decided to road trip it to Josh's house in Lyle, Washington for a night away from the city. And when I mean away from the city, I mean in the middle of nowhere. It was fabulous.

We started by going the scenic route, so we could take some photos of the waterfalls. They were majestic, to say the least. We got close enough to the point where it seriously frizzed our hair. It was worth it.



When we got to Josh's house, we were blown away. It was basically on this giant hill on a field. You could walk through the field to get a gorgeous view of the river gorge. Josh's house was a few little buildings. There was Josh's barn with his bedroom, the main house with the kitchen, and the outhouse, which was the cute little yellow building. It was so beautiful and unlike anywhere I'd ever been, I even loved the outhouse. It was also gorgeous and sunny, though windy as hell. I could seriously get used to living there.




we spent a lot of time taking pictures in fields. I don't really know what look Josh was going for in this picture..

Me and Madeline are totes twinsies for life. You can never go wrong with a denim jacket, dress, tights and boots combo. Hipster dress code.



No comments:

Post a Comment