Stuff I Want Sunday!

Look at that kitchen. It is the cutest damn thing I've ever seen in my entire life. I love the whole shabby chic look, with a lot of white and light pink and flowers. So girly. No man would ever want to live there, so looks like I am going to be forever alone. Buuuuut, if I do find someone who will live with me in my pink cottage of femininity, I would probably marry them in that vintage wedding dress.

Cupcakes also sound wonderful right now. Lots of rich cupcakes to get me through all of the studying I am going to embark on. Crazy happenings last night result in me sleeping in far too late, which will result in one extremely late night for me to study for my final tomorrow. Joy.


But for now I will sit in my room with my too strong coffee and attempt to study for the hell of a week that might actually take my life. On a sidenote, the grey outside has made me feel grey. Why am I so pale? Remember when I used to get spray tans? Portland has changed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment