Slacker

Ahh! I stopped blogging again, stupid spring break! I promise you once I am back in school, blogging will take over my life again, thanks to all the crazy procrastination I do. This spring break has been an interesting one. Through all of the dentist appointments, hangin' with friends, scary driving in Seattle experiences, and cuddle sessions with my puppies, it is safe to say that I love my life, no matter how stressful it can be.

Extremely attractive picture of Ashley and myself

Today I went to Seattle with my parents for lunch, a serious discussion, and touring of a possible new school in the fall. It was exciting and I may have cried at the beautiful fancy french restaurant we went to, which wasn't embarrassing at all :/ Luckily, it was a beautiful day, and Pike's Place Market was gorgeous and good smelling. I really do love Portland, but I think Seattle will always be number one in my heart. What really blows my mind is the fact that I could be living in North Carolina or New Jersey right now. Thank god my parents moved to the Northwest before they had me, or I would be an extremely different person.
The view of Seattle from the waterfront and Post Alley


Salmon Tartine at Cafe Campagne in Post Alley is fishy heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment