Kitty Cat Eyes


I never really talk about makeup, because I feel like I fail at it the majority of the time, but there is one thing that I keep going back to, winged eyeliner. I love it so much, I really don't know what other type of eye makeup I would ever do. I just think it is so classic and sexy and also very minimal. When you wear winged eyeliner you don't have to wear much else, it stands on its own. I even wore winged eyeliner to prom, my love will never die.





As far as liquid eyeliner goes, I've stuck with two different brands since I've started wearing makeup. Tarte liquid eyeliner is pricy, at 22 dollars. But I can honestly say I have never used a better product in my life. It lasted forever, and does not smudge at all. Its also really easy to draw on your eyes with, which I always have trouble with because I constantly have the jitters. Currently I am using Maybelline Lash Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner, which works just dandy too!



No comments:

Post a Comment