I Can Do It (Maybe Not)

Oh hello Art History final that is tomorrow that I am going to probably do terribly on. Despite the fact that I've made a bangin' study guide (though in black and white because the computer lab's printers are terrible) and am really trying, I just don't feel like anything is sticking. I am trying to not get too disappointed in my lack of intelligence for this class, but I am just sticking to the belief that some people are just not meant for some things. And if this means that I will just stick to admiring art than memorizing all its little details, okey dokey.



Though I will be happy that class is over, I still love some of the art we looked at. Especially pieces from the Pre-Raphaelite era. All of the paintings seem so dreamy and out of a fairy tale.





No comments:

Post a Comment