I can't believe I am 19! It is crazy to think that this is my last teenage year, I am going to make it a good one, if it is the last thing I do. I am currently in Cannon Beach with the family. Its a bit cloudy and cold, but that has not stopped us from going out and having an amazing time. I have taken sOoOoOOOOoo many pictures, and I can't wait to upload them all to Facebook later! I've also gotten some really great birthday gifts, be prepared for some self indulgent bragging blog posts in the future.Last night I took my siblings to see the Justin Bieber movie at the sketchiest movie theater ever in Seaside. I, without a doubt, have Bieber fever. The best part was that the theater was completely empty so I could sing all of the songs at the top of my lungs. I would suggest everyone to see it, it is magical and I am not kidding, super inspirational.


expect better posts later!



No comments:

Post a Comment