Recipe for Disaster.


It is almost 4pm, and I am ready to go to bed and just forget about how this day is raping me. I woke up, went to my 10 am class, and pretty much got a contact high from the ugly stoner who sat directly next to me. Next, while trying to buy coffee, I realized my debit card was mysteriously GONE. Thank god I had cash, or else I would of pretty much died of embarrassment. I just had to go through the process of canceling my card, then having to actually go to my local bank location to change my address so I could get a new card sent to my dorm. The only good that came out of this is that I got to change the design on my card. In 5-7 business days my debit card will be a tie-dyed spending machine. Then, I had the horrible realization that I have concert tickets on will call at the Crystal Ballroom, which i would be able to receive with physical proof of the card that made the purchase. The card that is no longer, gone forever with a lovely homeless man. Wonderful So now I must go to the Ballroom and beg and plead to whoever, so I can turn around and sell them on Craigslist. On top of all of that bullshit, I have a major exam that I have to study for, an essay, and some sort of chart matrix thingy due at midnight. You better believe I am praying to little infant baby jesus right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment